How you can support aratrust
Supporting aratrust activities
- Family Learning
- Arts4REAL (arts, crafts and performance workshops for children and young people)
- Young Explorers, Young Activists and Young Citizens activities for primary and secondary school aged young people and the 18-29 age group
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Access to entitlements, employment, English and ICT courses
- Support for victims of crime
- To Support these activities by volunteering, please contact aratrust at: email@example.com
Aratrust provides family learning and children’s activities in London. To support these activities by volunteering, please contact aratrust at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting aratrust financially
If you’d like to support our activities and help us to develop them, please consider making either a one-off donation or a regular donation* to aratrust. Your donations will be used to support our Community Support Services or to expand our children and youth activities.
If you want to make a donation and are a taxpayer, please ask us for a Gift Aid declaration form. A Gift Aid donation increases the value of your donation to us by 25%, which we can claim back from HMRC. and YOU can reduce your tax liability by the amount of your donation!
Although we have access to short-term grants for some of our work, we know that the future of our independent aratrust depends on donations from individuals rather than short-term project funding from grant-making bodies whose priorities can change annually.
If the basic running of the aratrust is guaranteed by its supporters then aratrust will always be independent and will always be directly accountable to its supporters.