Skip to content
- to offer anti-racist training.
- to promote research and the dissemination of information regarding cases of racial discrimination and harassment and their effects.
- to research, promote and disseminate Black History.
- to organise educational visits to museums and theatres.
- to organise educational visits abroad.
- to offer work-experience opportunities (with on-the-job ICT training) for unemployed people and students.
- to support people in their studies and career development.
We are currently offering:
- Work experience opportunities for Young Activists, Young Citizens and adults
- Access to English and ICT classes