– to offer anti-racist training.
– to promote research and the dissemination of information regarding cases of racial discrimination and harassment and their effects.
– to research, promote and disseminate Black History.
– to organise educational visits to museums and theatres.
– to organise educational visits abroad.
– to offer work-experience opportunities (with on-the-job ICT training) for unemployed people and students.
– to support people in their studies and career development.
We are currently offering:
– Work experience opportunities
– Access to English and ICT classes
– Family learning opportunities