– to assist statutory and voluntary agencies to develop non-discriminatory policies, practices and service-delivery.
– to assist people of minority-ethnic heritage to access services.
– to support people who are subject to racial discrimination and harassment by helping them to present their cases to appropriate agencies as effectively as possible, and to monitor the progress of their cases.
– to provide counselling for people subject to racial discrimination and harassment.
– to provide support to victims of crime.
We are currently providing:
– An Information Advice and Guidance (IAG) service
– A Listening service
– Support for victims of crime